Friday 6 July 2012

Friend did nose filler, eye filler & cheek filler !!

I went with her last month to Parsons Medical Singapore @ Yishun.

Place was packed, I dont understand, it's quite way out. 
Finally her turn came, we went in.
Hmmm.... Dr Keith Ong is younger than I thought !
Heard alot of good things about him though.
He explained, we listen & "friend" can't wait..... frankly she was totally ready to do anything just to enhance her looks.
The doc didnt have to say much really...lol..... vain-pot!!...lol.....

Doc jab abit here & there & I see her transforming infront of my eyes! Interesting !!!!  
When he came to the nose, it's my turn to be amazed! 
I cant believe a small enhancement done to the nose could changed a person's look so much!
My Friend with a sharper & slightly higher new nose looks really pretty!!!!
The face somehow looked smaller & cuter!
Oh Boy... love the nose!!!!

I am VERY tempted now....lol....


http://1010vitamincjab.blogspot.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment